Just finished this beauty!
Heart-breaking. Heart-warming. Everything good and bad all at once. This book has left me breathless and I even had to bite myself at some parts just to release all the emotions. It was that intense. I NEED more.
Have you guys read it? What did you think? :-)
A LITTLE SOMETHING DIFFERENT, the debut novel from Swoon Reads is now available! Pick up your copy today and fall in love with this adorable YA romance.
I think it’s time for my first giveaway! (And the crowd goes wild). These are my favorite books I’ve read this year and I’d like to share them with all of you. Please read the below rules and reblog to your heart’s content.
- Open internationally (Thank you Book Depository!)
- Ends on September 18th (duckduckbooks' birthday!)
- You must be following me.
- For entries, just reblog/like this post — try not to do so too often (I follow most of you cats and kittens and non-binary felines so I will see!)
- WITH THAT SAID, ABSOLUTELY NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS!
- There will only be one winner — that winner can choose one of the above titles of my favorite books (they’re all available in paperback, I’m poor.)
- Once a random winner is chosen, I will message them. said winner must be comfortable giving me their mailing address.
- If i don’t receive a reply within a week, a new winner will be chosen.
I need more stories with modern day assassins where they can literally track you down using it instagram or something.
Someone write this.
It could be like, “An assassin’s best weapon is internet access.”
I need more stories with modern day assassins where they can literally track you down using instagram or something.
Somehow I always manage to color coordinate my online orders.